The Minifor was developed as a result of the need to construct a small laboratory fermenter for volumes from 0.035 to 6 l. Easy to use and with the capacity to measure and control all the important parameters of the biological culture. Minimum space on the bench but with a good access to all parts. Several fermenters are suitable for the optimisation of the parameters of growth of culture or optimisation of biotransformations etc. Each fermenter should be able to work independently or be connected to a PC for advanced regulation and extensive data treatment.
- Compact basic control unit with the dimension of only 220 x 400 x 380 mm (approx. an A4 sheet of paper)
- Measurement and regulation of all parameters (temperature, pH, pO2, air flow rate, agitation and one free selectable parameter,e.g. pCO2, optical density, antifoam etc.)
- Agitation which imitates the fish tail and provides unprecedented efficiency of mixing and at the same time with a high softness of a cutting-edge-free stirrer
- Temperature control with sun-like soft radiation heating, which increases the precision of temperature control and you are not bothered with circulating baths or heating blankets, cables and tubes
- Automatically control the concentration of dissolved oxygen (DO) by the flow rate variation
- Fermentation vessel volumes ranging from 35 ml to over 6
- Sterilized by autoclaving
- LAMBDA Chemostat for continuous cultures at low cost
- High qulaity Peristaltic Pumps to control pH, feed and harvest in fed-batch and continuous cultures.
- MINIFOR fermentor can be operated stand-alone or can be controlled by PC (two software packages available)
For further information: LAMBDA MINIFOR Fermentor.